I got this idea from a friend and decided to try it out as I had excess fruit salad. You just freeze ‘em then blend with some drink and then you have your refreshment. The weather is real hot these days so what better time to have smoothies huh?
What you need:
- Papaya cubed
- Pineapple cubed
- Desiccated coconut
- Honey (or sugar optional)
- Evaporated milk (or yoghurt)
Note that you may not like the taste of evaporated milk (I don’t mind)so use yoghurt instead.
How it’s made:
- Freeze the fruits.
- Then combine them with other ingredients and blend to your hearts delight.
- Serve in a tall glass and drizzle some honey on top.
- Spoon away with a shiny teaspoon : ) Bon refreshment!