Sticky chicken wings
Welcome to my own version of buffalo chicken wings where you have deep fried chicken wings tossed in a sweet chili sauce. They are lovely as snack, appetizer or side. Try serving it with celery, carrot and cucumber crudités (vegetables cut into batons) with a spicy mayo dip. And get ready to be enchanted by their sticky, goodness.
Ingredients: Serves 3
• 6 Chicken wings jointed
• Garlic grated
• Knorr original
• 1 table spoon, flour
• Oil for frying
• Sweet chili sauce
• Spring onions
• To joint the wings, cut at the first and second joints. The bony piece after the second joint should not be included but kept aside for stock.
• Marinade the chicken in the seasoning and a little flour for an hour.
• Fry in hot oil but for a healthier alternative, grill till golden on both sides.
• Lastly, mix with sweet chili sauce and stir for a bit in a frying pan until heated through.
• Serve garnished with spring onions.