- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skin, fat and bones removed and cut into thin strips
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 250g pineapple cut into cubes
- Spring onions cut diagonally
- Salt and black pepper
- Knorr chicken
- Add oil to a wok or frying pan and heat till hot but not smoking. Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until it changes colour on all sides.
- Sprinkle in the dry pepper and stir-fry for a minute. Add the soy sauce, wine, Knorr, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until chicken is tender. Add the pineapple and spring onions last, stir-fry a bit and it’s ready to eat.
- Serve with flat bread. You can eat it like a taco and moisten with ketchup, mayo or both. Enjoy.
Source of recipe: Adapted from The Hamlyn Cookbook