“Wanapple”, I simply got the name of this smoothie by joining the names of the ingredients: “Wa” from watermelon, “na” from banana and “pple” frompineapple
Watermelon seeded and cubed.
Banana peeled and sliced (do this just before use to prevent discoloration).
Pine apple cubes.
- The ratio of the fruits should be 3:2:1 that is for the watermelon, banana and pineapple respectively.
- Blend the pineapple and watermelon until very smooth.
- Sieve out a third of the liquid (which can be used for a drink) and then put the rest in the freezer until frozen.
- Put back in the blender, add banana and blend till smooth and slushy.
- Serve in a cappuccino mug and enjoy with a teaspoon.