- 500g beef (the meat should be seasoned with royco®, garlic, black pepper and salt and then boiled).
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1 large onion chopped.
- 2 cups button mushrooms cut into quarters.
- 2 cups of white wine.
- Seasoning (black pepper, salt, royco®, grated garlic).
- 2 cups heavy cream.
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese and extra for garnishing.
- I packet of spaghetti boiled and drained.
- 4 egg yolks well beaten.
- Parsley, chopped.
- Slice the beef across the grain to get medium-sized slices.
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for a minute.
- Add the meat and wine then taste and season as needed. Cover pot and leave wine to reduce a little.
- Stir in the cream and reduce to simmering.
- Add the cheese and stir until dissolved.
- Add the pasta, stir well and cover to get hot.
- Stir in the egg yolks properly, turn off the heat, cover the pot and let the remaining heat cook it.
- Serve with chopped parsley and powdered parmesan cheese sprinkled over it.
- Serves 6.